Geography contest.

miket

Where is this store?    I'l figure out an appropriate prize fr the first person to guess.

All replies

• Re: Geography contest.

Center City

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

• tmo_ryan

Re: Geography contest.

Looks very much like Vienna.

• miket

CORRECT!!!

My "prize" was going to be a TM (U.S.) SIM - an extra new, unused I just got.  Since you are a TM person, will have to think of something more appropriate. 

• tmo_ryan

more photos more games!!!

It's pretty sad that I spent 5 seconds looking at the photo and was like "Vienna" then I spent 20 minutes trying to validate it...

• miket

tmo_ryan wrote:

more photos more games!!!

It's pretty sad that I spent 5 seconds looking at the photo and was like "Vienna" then I spent 20 minutes trying to validate it...

Give me the name of your favorite charity - and I'll send them a donation.  Not the NRA or that ilk

BTW, how did you "validate" that it was Vienna?

Hmm.  Maybe you looked at my bill to see where we were last August!!!????

• tidbits

Lol if I tried this then it would be too easy.

• miket

Well - Last August was in Germany (just for a few hours, tho) at airport, and Hungary.  TM became branded in Romania right after we left.  

Two new TM intl. countries coming up for us in a few weeks.   Italy and Croatia.  

• tmo_ryan

Hmmmm...I like random acts of kindness a lot so if you really want to (and you don't have to) you could just randomly pick someone who you think needs a pick me up and be kind.

Well this one was a breeze, I've been to Vienna 3-4 times and would recognize the steeple in the back drop anywhere.

I'll have to go through my photos and see if I can find some to share. I have a lot.

• miket

OK.  I know it's been a month, but 20 of those days we were in Croatia (a TM country, and a day in Montenegro, a TM country. 

We gave $20 equiv. to a group collecting for refugees at the Dubrovnik airport.  Croatia is only affected way at the other side of the country - but the whole situation was (is?) dominating the news.  

TM complaint <G>.   Montenegro is a TM country.  However, it wasn't til about 9/20 that Montenegro was added to the world roaming list.  Thus, on 9/2 wound up paying $17 for a 6 minute voice call.  (We shut off roaming data that day.)

No pics of TM stores this trip.

• tmo_ryan

Well at least we have it now, right?

Pretty sweet deal compared to others. I'm looking forward to heading back to South Africa early next year and the free roaming goodness.