4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2015 4:51 PM by tforce_monique RSS

iPhone Locked after it was unlocked !!!!

my iPhone was unlocked device and i bought it from outside and it was perfect with me but when i installed a new software and it seem to be locked and i cotact apple and they told me that i have to contacts with you directly ! so how i can solve these problem please and why i got these error

• 1. Re: iPhone Locked after it was unlocked !!!!
          e2k

When this happens, it is usually because the phone was jailbroken and hacktivated, not SIM unlocked. When you upgrade to a newer version of iOS, you lose the jailbreak, and thus the ability to use a SIM from another carrier.

Regardless of the phone's history, you must be a current or former T-Mobile USA customer in order to qualify to receive an unlock code. Please review the unlock requirements. If you meet the requirements, call customer service or initiate a chat session from the contact us page to request an unlock code.

Please note that if you are not a current or former T-Mobile USA customer, you do not qualify for an unlock code, and cannot obtain one from T-Mobile. In such case, you will have to use a commercial unlocking service.

To reach T-Mobile customer care from abroad:

• From a T-Mobile cellular phone, dial 1-505-998-3793. You will not be charged for the call
          • From a landline phone, dial the appropriate international dialing prefix, + 1-505-998-3793. Charges for this call will be assessed according to the plan you have with your landline long distance carrier.
          • 2. Re: iPhone Locked after it was unlocked !!!!

Hello there

thank you for your reply but i never made jailbreak for my phone and i restored it to many times before last time and i never got these error so please find out about how can i solve it or give me T-mobile costumer care mail to can reach them because I'm from egypt and it will be complicated way to use land line or international call ,, easy way for me is reach you by email or answer me here please

thank you

• 3. Re: iPhone Locked after it was unlocked !!!!
              e2k

If you don't have a T-Mobile account, they will not unlock your phone. You will need to use a 3rd party unlock service. Refer to the aforementioned unlock requirements for details of the unlock policy.

• 4. Re: iPhone Locked after it was unlocked !!!!

amr.kesba

Hi there, we appreciate you reaching out to the community in regards to your unlock concerns. @e2k is correct in the following requirements have to be met in order to be eligible for an unlock. Unlock your mobile wireless device | T-Mobile Support We do apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.