What are the live chat hours? No matter when I log in, the "live chat" is never available. I'm out of the country and can't call, but need help now.

All replies

• gramps28

Re: Live chat hours in the US

• gramps28

You can also try this.

You can reach T-Mobile Customer Care by dialing the plus sign followed by 1-505-998-3793 from your mobile phone—it’s a free call. From a landline phone, dial the International Direct Dialing prefix for the country you are in, followed by 1-505-998-3793. T-Mobile will not charge you for this call, but long distance fees may apply if you call from a landline phone.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • billt51097

It's 1:25 p.m. Central Daylight Time.  I would like to chat with a sales representative via my computer, however I do not see a chat button on the right hand side of the page like I did before.  I placed my order for service then.  Order date: 05/29/2017 at 04:13 PM PDT.  At the time I placed my order I informed the representative that my check wouldn't be deposited until today, 06-02-17, and was told we could finish processing it then.  I do not like talking on the phone as most times I can't understand the other person's accent.

Your order number is: 1167465711

Order status: Electronic Signature Completed

I do not have a T-Mobile phone number yet as I'm currently with Sprint.  When I try to chat it ask for a T-Mobile phone number.  duhhh.  Quite honestly, I'm getting very frustrated.  I would like to complete the process and get my devices on the way to me.

• stevetjr

Usually if you don't see the tab it means that the queue to use it is full so the tab disappears.  You can either wait and check back or you can also contact them (T-Force) on FB or Twitter using the messaging features on those platforms using the links here; Contact Us

Second is just a tip for using this forum, it is always best if you have an issue to start a new discussion rather than adding to an existing one that has been "answered" already, these can get missed.

• magenta1796977

I need a T-Mobile agent to contact me about my account through live chat

• stevetjr

This is a user support forum, not even the TMO employees on this site have access to account information.  You can click on the message us on MyT-Mobile link in the lower left corner and log onto your My T-Mobile account or you can connect with the live on FB or Twitter using the links here Contact Us