7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2015 9:52 AM by saraarias RSS

iPhone 6 factory unlock ??

Hello

i purchased an iPhone 6 from t-mobile in 02/10/2014 and now i'm in a different country

is it possible to unlock it to work with all sim cards ?

P.S : i have the receive of payment with me and the packaging

THANX

• 1. Re: iPhone 6 factory unlock ??
          gramps28

If you were a former customer and meet the requirements in this link you can request the

code.

Unlock your mobile wireless device

Unlock Eligibility for Monthly Phones and Tablets

• The device must have been active on the T-Mobile network for at least 40 days on the requesting line.
          • If the device is financed using T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan (EIP), all payments must be satisfied and the device must be paid in full.
          • If the device is on an account that is under a service contract term, at least 18 consecutive monthly payments must have been made or the account has migrated to Simple Choice no contract rate plan.
          • If the device is associated with a canceled account, the account balance must be zero, including all pending charges
          • T-Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.

Unlock Eligibility for Pay in Advance (Prepaid) Phones and Tablets

• The device has been active on the T-Mobile network for more than 1 year on the requesting line.
          • If the device has been active for less than 1 year on the requesting line, the Pay in Advance account associated with the device must have had more than $25 in refills for basic phones or $100 in refills for smartphones or tablet since device first use date.
          • The account must not be canceled and in good standing.
          • T-Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.
          • 2. Re: iPhone 6 factory unlock ??

how can i request a code ?

• 3. Re: iPhone 6 factory unlock ??
              gramps28

There's many ways. You can use social media like Facebook to request the code

or call them.

Contact Us

• 4. Re: iPhone 6 factory unlock ??

i sent them a message on facebook but they didn't reply

• 5. Re: iPhone 6 factory unlock ??
                  gramps28

It may take some time for them to get in touch with you.

Be patient.

• 6. Re: iPhone 6 factory unlock ??

Hello saraarias

Just touching base with you to make sure all your concerns have been addressed. Are you still in need of our assistance? Please feel free to respond here or reach out to us via Facebook. 

• 7. Re: iPhone 6 factory unlock ??

Hello

I still have my iPhone 6 t-mobile and i want a factory unlock

Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 16 janv. 2015 à 18:50, tmo_monique <no-reply@t-mobile.com> a écrit :

T-Mobile Support Community

You have been mentioned

by tmo_monique in Re: iPhone 6 factory unlock ?? in T-Mobile Support - View tmo_monique's reference to you

Hello saraarias

Just touching base with you to make sure all your concerns have been addressed. Are you still in need of our assistance? Please feel free to respond here or reach out to us via Facebook.

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

To stop receiving these messages whenever you are mentioned, go to your preferences and disable notifications for direct social actions.