6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2014 6:29 PM by bilbobaggin15 RSS

UNLOCK CODE FOR IPHONE 6

HI

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I BOUGHT T MOBILE IPHONE 6 WITH FULL PRICE FOR THIS IMEI NO. BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CODE TO UNLOCK MY IPHONE. KINDLY HELP ME WITH THIS.

BEST REGARDS,

PRATIK SHA

Message was edited by: tmo_phillip to remove personal info.

• 1. Re: UNLOCK CODE FOR IPHONE 6 IMEI 354403062977614
          gramps28

Do you have an account with Tmobile USA?

• 2. Re: UNLOCK CODE FOR IPHONE 6 IMEI 354403062977614

Dear Sir

Yes sir I have an account with T mobile USA.

Sent from my iPhone

• 3. Re: UNLOCK CODE FOR IPHONE 6 IMEI 354403062977614
              gramps28

If you have a post paid plan you need to have it on an active on the account for 40 days.

If you have a prepaid plan then it's a year or $100 in refills before you can request a code.

• 4. Re: UNLOCK CODE FOR IPHONE 6 IMEI 354403062977614

I am almost in the same situation as you are.

There is no unlock code or something like that.

After 40 days of purchase you have to call T-mobile costumer support and ask they to unlock your device. It will take something like 2-4 days. After that period you connect your iPhone ( with chinese sim card ) in iTunes, turn it on and go through the activation process.

I am still waiting for my 40 days period but I've done that once with an iPhone 4 and it went that way

Good luck

• 5. Re: UNLOCK CODE FOR IPHONE 6 IMEI 354403062977614

Forget about my last post.

I just got my unlock code after 8 days of purchase.

First of all, you have to have boughten an iPhone at full price.

Then you have had refilled your account in at least US$ 100,00, since it was activated

To refill your account, go to mobile website, and creat an account. Probably you have a pre-paid plan as I do.

Go in payment options and refill your account. It can be done with an International Credit Card.

After you refilled your account. call costumer support ( 1800-866-2453 ). If you are not in the US, you have to find a way to call T-mobile

Hear all the options and go to Troubleshooting then ask the operator for an unlock code for your phone.

They will check if you are eligible to unlock your phone, will ask you your name, emei number, email and that's it.

Wait for 24 - 72 hours, plug in your PC, change the GSM card for your carrier, open up iTunes and go through the activation process.

Then you are done.

I am still waiting for the 24-72 hours. But pretty much that's it.

• 6. Re: UNLOCK CODE FOR IPHONE 6

if you have an account with T-Mobile, they will notify you when you are qualify to unlock your phone. I had my iphone 6 and when I checked my account, it said that I am qualify to unlock my phone.  I chat with tech support and she went over everything with me then she informed me that they will send an email within 24 hours. On the email, they will tell you  how to unlock your phone.  No code require for iphone 6.