3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2014 11:50 AM by saulera RSS

Good evening, I would ask to unlock my iphone 6.  Thank you.  WALLACE

Good evening, I would ask to unlock my iphone 6. IMEI 354409067332127  I live in Brazil, Thank you.  WALLACE

• 1. Re: Good evening, I would ask to unlock my iphone 6.  Thank you.  WALLACE
          gramps28

Tmobile will only unlock phones if you are a current  or former user of Tmobile USA

and meet the requirements in this link.

Unlock your mobile wireless device

If you were never a customer they won't unlock it.

• 2. Re: Good evening, I would ask to unlock my iphone 6.  Thank you.  WALLACE

Moro no brasil e quero utilizar as operados do meu país , por favor desbloqueie

Wallace

Enviado do meu iPhone

Em 25/11/2014, às 21:40, gramps28 <no-reply@t-mobile.com> escreveu:

T-Mobile Support Community

Good evening, I would ask to unlock my iphone 6.  Thank you.  WALLACE

created by gramps28 in iPhone 6 - View the full discussion

Tmobile will only unlock phones if you are a current  or former user of Tmobile USA

and meet the requirements in this link.

Unlock your mobile wireless device

If you were never a customer they won't unlock it.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in iPhone 6 by email or at T-Mobile Support

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

• 3. Re: Good evening, I would ask to unlock my iphone 6.  Thank you.  WALLACE

Forget about my last post.

I just got my unlock code after 8 days of purchase.

First of all, you have to have boughten an iPhone at full price.

Then you have had refilled your account in at least US$ 100,00, since it was activated

To refill your account, go to mobile website, and creat an account. Probably you have a pre-paid plan as I do.

Go in payment options and refill your account. It can be done with an International Credit Card.

After you refilled your account. call costumer support ( 1800-866-2453 ). If you are not in the US, you have to find a way to call T-mobile. From Brazyl dial 00 + operator + 1 880-866-2453

Hear all the options and go to Troubleshooting then ask the operator for an unlock code for your phone.

They will check if you are eligible to unlock your phone, will ask you your name, emei number, email and that's it.

Wait for 24 - 72 hours, plug in your PC, change the GSM card for your carrier, open up iTunes and go through the activation process.

Then you are done.

I am still waiting for the 24-72 hours. But pretty much that's it.

If you need any help, PM and I can explain you in Portuguese