5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2014 11:49 AM by saulera RSS

Request unlock code for my new T-mobile iPhone6

Hello,

I need to request SIM Unlock Code for my new T-mobile iPhone 6.

IMEI: 354405068623795

My friend help me paid full retail price to purchase the T-mobile iPhone 6 in US, but later, I cannot always activate it with Chinese SIM card, so please send me SIM Unlock Code for my new T-mobile iPhone 6. I have struggled it a week. Thank you for your help!!!!

My email: ximingxie@163.com

Best regards,

Martin

• 1. Re: Request unlock code for my new T-mobile iPhone6
          gramps28

If you are a Tmobile customer or former user you can request

an unlock code if you meet the requirements in the link below.

If not Tmobile won't issue you a code.

Unlock your mobile wireless device

• 2. Re: Request unlock code for my new T-mobile iPhone6

I purchased my Tmobile iPhone6 this Nov 15 in full retail price with contract-free. It meets the requirements to request unlock code. How to request this, by forum post or phone calling?

• 3. Re: Request unlock code for my new T-mobile iPhone6
              gramps28

Did you have an account with Tmobile USA?

If not then you don't meet the requirements.

Contract free doesn't mean the phones are unlocked.

• 4. Re: Request unlock code for my new T-mobile iPhone6

I am almost in the same situation as you are.

There is no unlock code or something like that.

After 40 days of purchase you have to call T-mobile costumer support and ask they to unlock your device. It will take something like 2-4 days. After that period you connect your iPhone ( with chinese sim card ) in iTunes, turn it on and go through the activation process.

I am still waiting for my 40 days period but I've done that once with an iPhone 4 and it went that way

Good luck

• 5. Re: Request unlock code for my new T-mobile iPhone6

Forget about my last post.

I just got my unlock code after 8 days of purchase.

First of all, you have to have boughten an iPhone at full price.

Then you have had refilled your account in at least US$ 100,00, since it was activated

To refill your account, go to mobile website, and creat an account. Probably you have a pre-paid plan as I do.

Go in payment options and refill your account. It can be done with an International Credit Card.

After you refilled your account. call costumer support ( 1800-866-2453 ). If you are not in the US, you have to find a way to call T-mobile

Hear all the options and go to Troubleshooting then ask the operator for an unlock code for your phone.

They will check if you are eligible to unlock your phone, will ask you your name, emei number, email and that's it.

Wait for 24 - 72 hours, plug in your PC, change the GSM card for your carrier, open up iTunes and go through the activation process.

Then you are done.

I am still waiting for the 24-72 hours. But pretty much that's it.