T-Mobile scam??

geno2733

I got this in my spam folder. My girlfriend who lives in Canada got something similar, but it said she won 500K GBP.. I think it's another scam, but I want to verify this with T-Force to be sure... This is the email I received:

Hi <name removed>,

This is your chance to join an exclusive online community to connect and share with T-Mobile —and earn rewards along the way. On top of being in the know on top trends in the mobile world in this community, you will be actively involved in these regular activities:

• Influence T-Mobile business decisions by voicing your opinion on devices, plans and services
    • Earn rewards for participating in surveys, discussions and more—from $20 to $500
    • Connect with likeminded people who are changing what T-Mobile does every day
    • Learn ways to get the most out of your mobile phone

Click here to see if you qualify for this exclusive community. You will be entered to win $500 once you have completed this quick, 10 minute qualifier.

At T-Mobile, we’re all about connecting and sharing. What YOU think will help make what we do even better. Membership is limited, so act fast!

We hope to see you soon in our exclusive community.

T-Mobile Connection Team

For full contest rules Click here

Ipsos OTX Corporation / 10567 Jefferson Blvd/ Culver City, CA 90232

Information you share will be used for private market research only. We will not share or sell your information. If you have any questions, please contact support@t-mobileconnection.com. You are receiving this email because T-Mobile asked IPSOS, an independent research company, to find out what you think about their products and services. If you would no longer like to receive invitations from them, please reply to this email with REMOVE in the subject line.

All replies