9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2014 8:17 PM by mansinha RSS

T-mobile iPhone status?????

ordered my iPhone 6 gold 64GB & iPhone 6 Plus 64 Silver on 9/21

received confirmation of my order but it stated the wrong GB for phone so now have to create new order and cancel original order

on 9/24 checked to see if my original order was cancelled ... guess what????... they cancelled the wrong order (getting because I have spent well over 6 hours with t-mobile to fix my problem and now since its 3 days later my order is part of 4000 prior orders so i lost my spot (t-mobile stated they can't  do anything about it so kinda a "tough KAKA).

original order was charged to my credit card and delivered so now I have to take time out of my schedule to return the wrong phones.

T-MOBILE SENDS AN UPTO DATE STATUS!!!!

your order should ship on or before 10/17 (this friday)

went to check my status on their website and it shows a 11/24 status WTheck!!!!!

Called T-Mobile and customer service tells me they are on back order and I should of ordered earlier (told her what happen and guess what ... TOUGH KAKA again)

now I get a status update that my phone will deliver on or before 11/5 but if you check my order online it still says 11/24

T-MOBILE GET YOUR KAKA TOGETHER!!!!!!! NEW CUSTOMER AND YOU HAVE FAILED ME

how do I know my real approximate date and why haven't you contact apple to get status update on our phones instead lying with each email you send us.

Am I the only new customer with this issue?