5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2014 2:25 PM by mo95240 RSS

Insurance Issue

Maybe I'm asking for too much here, but my iPhone 6 was lost, (more like stolen),  and I placed a claim immediately after it happened, I was told if my claim was approved by 8pm EST that my phone would be overnighted, it has now been 3 days, no phone has been sent out, and I was told that it would be overnighted ASAP. Now I called back and I was told that the phone is under backorder and there's no ETA on when I would be receiving the phone.

This is a separate company from T-Mobile and they don't have my device to send out, now I'm stuck without a device for god knows how long. It's insanely inconvenient and disappointing.

• 1. Re: Insurance Issue

No one is asking too much.... T-mobile and there stupid Insurance company is all Bs- ing.. They are waiting for phones too mess up so they can remanufacture  them and send them out. Until they messed up. I lost my job since I was without a phone for 1 week now. I can't do my job without a smart phone like iphone. They don't care they say they do and there sorry but thats bunch of *******

People please answer 1 questions whats the point of having insurance and paying every month???

Not to mention is there broture it says if they can't provide a remanufacture phone a new one will be provided.

Imagine geting in a car accident and your insurance saying we are not sure when we will have money to fix your car since we can't find use parts since your car is new.... Well wait go buy another car in the meantime untail we find use parts... Thats what T-mobile and there insurance company is doing!!!

There all 1 company there making it sound like T-mobile dont no nothing and there sorry there not sorry there main goal is to make $$$$$!  Without my phone now 12 days lost my job cuz of it.

Bottom line people start filing small claims cases against them tach them a lesson!!!

ITS NOT FAIR!!!! 

You paid for something and now we are not getting there service...

I am sorry for any spelling mistakes I am so mad at them...

PLEASE PEOPLE POST YOUR PROBIEMS HERE AND HOW THIS AFFECTED YOU MAYBE THEY MIGHT REALZE HOW MUCH ITS HURTING PEOPLE!!

• 2. Re: Insurance Issue

hey have you got your phone yet ???

• 3. Re: Insurance Issue
              • 4. Re: Insurance Issue
                stevetjr

mo95240 wrote:

No one is asking too much.... T-mobile and there stupid Insurance company is all Bs- ing.. They are waiting for phones too mess up so they can remanufacture  them and send them out. Until they messed up. I lost my job since I was without a phone for 1 week now. I can't do my job without a smart phone like iphone. They don't care they say they do and there sorry but thats bunch of *******

People please answer 1 questions whats the point of having insurance and paying every month???

Not to mention is there broture it says if they can't provide a remanufacture phone a new one will be provided.

How could they provide you with a new one when they don't (nor does T-Mobile for that point) have any new ones.  All the carriers are waiting for shipments from Apple to fill backlogs of orders.  Do you think it would be fair for someone who has been waiting to give up theirs when a shipment comes in.  I am sure if the shoe were on the other foot you would be like no give them someone else's not mine. This happens with all carriers anytime there is a new device that comes out and is in very short supply and heavy demand.

I can tell you if I were going to lose my job because I didn't have a smart phone I would have gone to Target, Wal-Mart etc and bought a cheaper T-Mobile pre-paid phone that I could just get a new SIM and use as a temporary.  It is for that very reason I keep an older phone around as a spare for "just in case" or if I am going to be doing something that I don't want to risk my "expensive" phone, it is the great part of being with a carrier that uses SIM cards you can just insert it in any device and that's now your number.

• 5. Re: Insurance Issue

WHO the heck are you too say all that!!!! When you go into tmobile to open up a line I can get a iphone 6 right on the spot or with in 2-3 days so **** off!!! Everyone is back ordered BUT there coming in quick...

2nd T mobile rep told me that the insurance company is waiting on phone to mess up so they can fix those to you so they can send those out so they wont loose money giving out new ones. Not are faul!!

3rd you don;t no what job I do to give me suggestion or where in the dam world im located.. not every where you have a tarqet or walmart...

Imagine living in WY middle of no where...!!! Closeest store for phones might be 3-4 hours away...

Smary person maybe you should become president for next election.