4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2014 5:11 PM by mansinha RSS

I ORDER A IPHONE 6 PLUS ON 9-18-14

I ORDER A IPHONE 6 PLUS ON 9-18-14, WEN I LOOK UP MY ORDER IT JUST TELLS ME ITS ON BACK ORDER, BACK ORDER FOR HOW LONG. IM TIRED OF WAITING. I CALL CUSTOMER CARE SEVERAL TIMES I GET DIFFERENT ANSWERS. I JUST WANT TO KNOW EXACTLY WEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP OUT?  WEN WILL MY ACCOUNT BE CHARGED? HOPEFULLY TELL ME SOMETHING OTHER THAN 3-4 WEEKS BACK ORDER.

• 1. Re: I ORDER A IPHONE 6 PLUS ON 9-18-14
          mansinha

When will iphone 6 ship?

This seems to be a theme - understandably so - please my post on the thread indicated above

Hopefully it may answer some of your questions

• 2. Re: I ORDER A IPHONE 6 PLUS ON 9-18-14

Hi brandani!

We'd love to take a look at your account and order status!

Normally, in order to get account details, we would direct you to our e-mail

so we could assist further with this; but we are still fielding some very high volume.

As such, the fastest way for us to assist with this is going to be through our Twitter or
            Facebook accounts. Message us by tweeting @Tmobilehelp or sending us a message
            on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tmobile.

We look forward to hearing from you!

• 3. Re: I ORDER A IPHONE 6 PLUS ON 9-18-14

i think its rather messed up t mobile will ship and order placed on oct 2 faster than ones placed 9/26/2014 for iphone 6 plus.. this is my last time dealing with t mobile after seeing this.. i have had it with the worst exp for a phone service. ill deal with another company who will treat customers who pay first. you arent pending my payment you got paid and im still on a waiting list. just called and now i am not able to speak to a live agent! WOW

,105. Re: Official iPhone 6 What's Your Status? Thread

khoreya

Go to Facebook and message them. Also check ups.com with your phone number

on your order track by reference number because mines says 10/7 but it was

shipped and will be delivered today by 12 PM I ordered on 10/2/2014

amazing^

2,109. Re: Official iPhone 6 What's Your Status? Thread

khoreya

My order from 9/27/2014 that I called to have cancelled is still showing a

ship date by 11/08/2014 for iPhone 6 64GB gold. Good thing I cancelled that

I am getting my order I placed on 10/2/2014 today by 12PM it was for the

iPhone 6 128GB Gold.

Newest update

Ordered: 9/28 then canceled

Reordered 10/2

Scheduled delivery 10/6 next day air

I had ground, but T-Mobile has switched it.

Louisville, KY, United States10/04/20141:00 A.M.Origin Scan
              United States10/02/20148:34 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

On Saturday, October 4, 2014, Kia Washington <gold.wireless2@gmail.com>

this is the worst ever from you guys.. highly upset. next year i will def look to another phone service ill deal with the data caps and all as long as im treated like im an actual customer. thanks so much for the false reputations you promote on all your marketing and ads you do. its all false.

• 4. Re: I ORDER A IPHONE 6 PLUS ON 9-18-14
                mansinha

Same thing with my iPhone 6+ as well. It would appear that if an item was backordered, in many cases the shipping is upgraded to next day air