5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2014 1:25 PM by tforce_sean_l RSS

Cancel iPhone 6 Order

I placed an order online for 1 iphone 6 but than after thinking some more decided I wanted the 6 Plus instead.  I called to cancel the order for the 6 but was told that would try but no guarantees.  They said I can refuse the package and it will be returned to sender.  I got an email that the 6 has shipped. 

By refusing the package and return to sender, will I get charged a restocking fee?  How long does it take for the refund to hit my credit card and my Tmobile EIP account?

Thank you.

• 1. Re: Cancel iPhone 6 Order

Interested to learn what happened.  I attempting to cancel two orders.  On one, I was told that I too would have to refuse shipment.  On the other, I was assured that it was cancelled, but then confirmed on my T-Mobile account Web site that the order had not in face been closed.  I have had a gut full of T-Mobile's horrible service, so I intend to cancel all of my remaining lines of service this week (about six) and after fourteen years, will move the accounts to AT&T.  John Legere may be an interesting big mouth, but he runs a very slack operation.

• 2. Re: Cancel iPhone 6 Order

good luck with at&t my friend. if you don't like t-mobile service, you are going to cry overtime you need to call at&t

• 3. Re: Cancel iPhone 6 Order
              mansinha

Normally once the refund is put in for - it takes anywhere from 5 to 15 business days to show up on the credit card. This is just a generalization from other instances of where I have had funds returned. Of course the time from "Customer intent to cancel" to "Vendor cancellation in their system" is an unknown - may take hours to a few days. It usually shows up as a credit in the "Pending transactions" area of your credit card charges.

Hope this helps

• 4. Re: Cancel iPhone 6 Order

Hi ryxmd!

Great question! As long as the package (device box) has not been opened, no restocking fee would be applied. Once the device is received back at our warehouse and confirmed returned, it can take up to 30 days for the credit to be applied and for the open Equipment Installment Plan to be canceled.

Let us know if you have further questions or concerns!

• 5. Re: Cancel iPhone 6 Order

Hello, it's been over 36 hours since our last comment so we are now marking this post as assumed answered. You can continue to post, and other community users may respond, but if you would like assistance from T-Mobile or T-Force, please create a new discussion.