8 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2014 10:43 AM by tmo_phillip RSS

Everyone with iPhone Shipping Issues Read This!!!

je_25

There has been a lot of confusion, here is a helpful link that answers most questions surrounding iPhone 6 and 6 plus.

http://www.tmonews.com/2014/09/t-mos-response-to-customers-admirable-jump-priority-explained/

• 1. Re: Everyone with iPhone Shipping Issues Read This!!!

Let's hope...

I've not seen this reported anywhere but that website so I'm nor sure how reliable the information is.  Certainly T-Mo would have something on their site if it was factual.

• 2. Re: Everyone with iPhone Shipping Issues Read This!!!
            je_25

This site is very reliable. If you follow it, you would see that. This site will always mention stuff before T-Mobile announces anything.Lots of times there will be things that T-Mobile does but not announces because T-Mobile is not that great when it comes to announcing changes that they have made.

• 3. Re: Everyone with iPhone Shipping Issues Read This!!!

Well, as I've said, I hope it's factual since I am in that exact situation.

Why would you assume I don't follow the site?

Any company the size of T-Mobile must be great with announcements and communication; the fact that this "article" represents them in a very positive light is reason enough for them to tout it.

Again, this is the only site to have this statement, that alone would give a thinking person pause...

• 4. Re: Everyone with iPhone Shipping Issues Read This!!!
                je_25

I would assume you don't follow this site, because if you did you would know  that this site has always been accurate and typically has T-Mobile news the fastest. Even announcing it before T-Mobile. In fact much of what is in the article I linked, was later released by T-Mobile.  How it gets it, no one really knows. But they always manage to get internal documents. The site has always been good in its purpose to inform about what T-Mobile, Not to create controversy or create gossip.

• 5. Re: Everyone with iPhone Shipping Issues Read This!!!

Well,  I'm sorry you feel that way.

I'm sorry if facts bother you but the fact is there is no credibility to this story since it is not referenced with sources nor is it confirmed by T-Mobile.   I understand you love the website and that's fine but,  as I said in my original post,  you are better off operating on facts rather than emotions based on an article that is questionable at best.

Think for yourself...

And since you choose to ignore this part of my post   :I HOPE THE ARTICLE IS TRUE SINCERITY  IT DESCRIBES MY SITUATION PRECISELY

• 6. Re: Everyone with iPhone Shipping Issues Read This!!!
                    je_25

I see what your saying and when trying to find out validity and credibilty normally I would use you idea to decided. My point is, the website has built up it's credibility by continuously posting factual and accurate information year after year. It's not like a Yahoo article. So, it has earned the trust of many people.

• 7. Re: Re: Everyone with iPhone Shipping Issues Read This!!!

It's all good.  I see where you're coming from as well.  I just don't want people to place their hope I'm something that may not be accurate.  I was really hoping to google that quote and see it on some other website.  It just seems that if you can't name your source then it's best not to say anything.  He's got a lot of sway and followers so I would think he'd want to say something like "this hasn't been confirmed" to "my people at tmobile tell me....but they can't go on record" Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed as Friday is my birthday so what a cool gift!

• 8. Re: Everyone with iPhone Shipping Issues Read This!!!
                        tmo_phillip

Discussion successfully moved from Magenta Lounge to iPhone 6