Ok, T-Mobile for thirteen years I have put up with the bad treatment of windows phone.  Now is where I draw the line, YES or NO will you guys carry the Nokia by Microsoft Lumia 830?

All replies

• Re: Lumia 830

I would be careful about asking for and buying a Windows Phone Lumia 830 from T-Mobile.  They aren't even supporting the customers who bought previous Windows Phones.  I would buy from AT&T or somewhere else. 

I have to agree, I have been looking forward to a new Windows phone and was excited about the 830...... put now plastered all on the front page is the Iphone....  T-Mobile are you trying to drive us to AT&T?  I hate their service!

Is there updated Windows 8.1 device rollout schedule that includes, in part, the 830?

I'm getting a little tired of waiting for an ever-pending 8.1 rollout to my 925 and have a sneaking suspicion that I will be jumping before that ever happens.

T-Mo support...give me some hope here!

Yours truly,

One of the apparent few non-Apple fanboys

I absolutely agree. Just go look on my discussions about T-mobile and windows phones. I am sure when I am speaking for thousandths when I say this. PLEASE BRING A WINDOWS HIGH END PHONE TO T-MOBILE! I already feel bad for the lumia 925 owners who dont even have the 8.1 update, that is really sad.

Ha! I'm actually one of those Lumia 925 users but we actually already got the 8.1 update along with Cyan. But my 925 is dying and I too want a 830. But According to Windows Central, if you buy the RM-985 (International GSM Variant), then it would work with T-Mobile's LTE signal but ONLY the RM-985 NOT RM-984 or RM-983.

But it is better if T-Mobile supplied it themselves so we can get support from them like WiFi-Calling or a Warranty if I brake it.