Direct to Consumer Short Code ???

I was looking online at usage on my account and saw in my messaging section that yesterday evening within a 24 minute period I had 8 incoming messages from Direct to Consumer Shortcode 2 2300. My phone never received them...they just showed up on my messaging history as incoming on my account. Does anyone know what this is from, how it initiated, and how to stop it?

All replies

• tforce_vanessa_s

Re: Direct to Consumer Short Code ???

Hey ehufford,

I apologize this information showed on the bill, this code is actually an internal T-Mobile short code used for your service. These are not billable messages and do not count against your service in any way; normally these details wouldn't show on the bill and we've taken steps to ensure the messages do not show on future statements. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

• magenta2833744

I have these direct to consumer short codes all over my usage billing but yet I cant seem to get a listing of my messages. Funny how their short codes come thru but none of my messaging is showing up at all.  I have reached out to them a few times but nothings so far. Only thing I am able to get in usage is short codes?????

• magenta2833744

That is all that is showing up in my usage. none of my messages for the whole month have shown up. I find it strange how their messages are there but none of the ones that were sent by me or received by me!!!!  I needed my  message log for work and taxes but there is nothing.  I have asked them time and time again.