SIM not Valid

Hi There,

I had bought a unlocked Iphone 5 from T-Mobile Mount Prospect, IL 60090 shop on 05/06/13 having Trans#3684 where I used T-mobile SIM having no +1-847-219-2147 till my last day in USA i.e. 03/04/14. Here I paid the full amount through my AMMEX card on same day.

When I tried to use another SIM card in my home country i.e. in India, it is always showing an error as "SIM not valid".

SIM Not Valid

The SIM card that you currently have installed in this iPhone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server. this is not a hardware issue with the iPhone. Please insert another SIM card from a supported carrier or request that this iPhone be unlocked by your carrier. Please contact Apple for more information.

When I am using the same SIM card in other Iphone or Nano SIM supporting smartphones, it is working fine without any issues. Even when I am using T-mobile SIM, phone is not stopping me to use it. I read in most of the forums even on apple communities also, it is due to the phone is not unlocked by the service provider.

Please have a look on this case and assist me.

Serial # 013427009808593

Thanks,

Rochak

All replies