Riddle me this....

cesaribenitez95

Anyone with a correct answer gets a like.

The first two people with at least 2 correct answers within the same reply gets marked as a helpful answer.

First person to answer all questions within the same reply gets marked as correct answer.

Time limit: 18 hours

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What does the buyer doesn't want, the maker doesn't want, and the user never sees?

2. Lucy, the bunny rabbit, has been staving for days and if she doesn't eat soon, she be to weak to keep on. Then she sees a small house with a cabbage patch. The only problem that it is fence in, but she does see a small whole that she can fit in threw. Now the only thing that worries her she that she eats to much she will be trap inside and become lunch.

In the end is eats and runs away... how?

3. J.J.[ ].S.O.[ ].D.J.[ ].M.A.[ ].J.,,,,,,

A) What are the missing letters?

B) why?

4. Brothers and Sisters I have none, but this man in the photo ,is my father's son. Who photo is it?

All replies

• jfuente11

Re: Riddle me this....

1. A coffin

2. no idea

3. no idea

4.His own photo?

• jfuente11

cesaribenitez95 wrote:

4. Brothers and Sisters I have none, but this man in the photo ,is my father's son. Who photo is it?

I don't know why, but this puzzle reminds me of another one. Cannot remember how exactly it goes but it's something like this:

A young man got into an accident and was sent to the emergency room needing an operation. When the doctor came in and saw the patient, turns toward the nurse and said, "I cannot treat him, he's my son". How can it be possible if the doctor is NOT the young man's father?

• smplyunprdctble

A) Why has this thread not been resolved through?

Accident = victim's mother

2) She brought the cabbage to the edge of the fence, squeezed back through then feasted

• cesaribenitez95

Sorry about that I thought I did...

But for number 2 you are correct.

• cesaribenitez95

1. What does the buyer doesn't want, the maker doesn't want, and the user never sees?

Coffin

2. Lucy, the bunny rabbit, has been staving for days and if she doesn't eat soon, she be to weak to keep on. Then she sees a small house with a cabage patch. The only problem that it is fence in, but she does see a small whole that she can squeaz in. Now the only thing that worries her she that she eats to much she will be trap inside and become lunch.

In the end is eats and runs away... how?

She brought the cabbage to the edge of the fence, squeezed back through then feasted

3. J.J.[].S.O.[].D.J.[].M.A.[].J.,,,,,,

A) What are the missing letters?

A-N-F-M

B) why?

Its a loop of the months of the yea starting off with June, July.......

Himself