Anyoen, how do you download the pictures from the gallery to a laptop?
Connect the two via USB
On your phone, choose "Mount to PC"
A new drive will be created. Your pictures are in /DCIM/Camera
Other people may suggest Kies. That seems like a lot of work to me.
Other people may suggest another app. That, too, seems like a lot of work to me.
The above way (in my opinion) is the simplest without installing anything.
First download the drivers to your laptop based on what OS you have.( This a Windows OS tutorial)
1. Here is the link.
2.Then install the drivers.
3.Afer installation, hook up the usb to the phone and laptop appropiately
4. Allow windows device manager to install.
5. Look at your phone now, you should see a usb symbol in the notification bar, pull this down and click usb connected.
6. You should see the Android robot in green and Connect USB storage button. Tap button and Ok
7. On you PC/Laptop New window(s) should open. Look for DCIM folder. Open it.
8. Now open the Camera folder and you photos will be there. Drag and drop to your destination.
Awesome steps, animaleyezz!
The drivers aren't always necessary, though, to mount the drive in Windows. People have said it's caused a hinderance at times [I've personally experienced this]. So, I'd suggest trying without the drivers first. If there's no success without the Samsung drivers, then the drivers are required.
I see no "mount to pc" option
On my Sparq II phone, the option was "Mass Storage" rather than "Mount to PC", so perhaps check the User's guide for your phone model.
Retrieving data ...