Disney+ Streaming???

weasleymama

I have been trying for months to get an answer to this question. I have contacted T-Mobile MANY times and no one seems to know anything about Disney+.

The Question: Will Disney+ be added to the Binge-On List?

As I stated, I have contacted customer support MANY times. No one seems to know anything. And this isn’t a new issue. I originally contacted them in September 2017 (YES, 2 years ago) when Disney changed from 3 apps (Disney Channel, Disney Junior, & Disney XD) to the all-inclusive 'Disney Now' app. The 3 separate Disney apps no longer exist. However, they are all still listed on the Binge-On list (something I have told T-Mobile several times in the last two years). And now a new change is happening (tomorrow at 6 AM actually). Yet, no one at T-Mobile seems to know anything. All I am ever told is to check the list. I check the list all the time, but seeing as it’s been more than 2 years since it’s been updated, I can’t rely too much on that can I? Neither can the poor support staff since they have the same out-dated listed to answer my questions with. It’s really lazy on the part of T-Mobile to not keep these things updated even for  their own staff. And it makes a bad first impression to new clients as well.

Disney+ is going to have EVERYTHING. Disney owns Fox, Star Wars and of course Disney’s own products and more than that. So it’s a must-have for a lot of people. Yet, T-Mobile can’t give me an answer about it.

What’s the deal?

All replies

• syaoran

Re: Disney+ Streaming???

My guess is that should work the same as the Disney Now app.  Essentially, it is just a rebrand with the addition of more content. 

• weasleymama

Unfortunately I never got an answer about if that was on binge on either since it still lists the non-existent apps that’s all support can tell me. They get the same list we do

Sent from my iPhone

• gramps28

Post your question on Tmobile's Facebook page , there's more Tmobile reps on their

social media pages than on this forum.

• weasleymama

Yeah did that... doesn’t help. It’s even less about the fact that it may not be offered to stream binge on, but that the binge on list has things in it that don’t exist and the company doesn’t fix it. Makes me wonder if it’s laziness or if it’s a matter of deceit when people try to stream free and then it’s not free because the list isn’t showing the right info. 

Sent from my iPhone

• tmo_chris

Hey there! I am very sorry to say that since Binge On is technically a grandfathered service, we will not be adding additional providers to that service. If you are still on a limited high-speed data plan and your usage has shifted toward more data intensive activities like streaming, it might be time to check out our unlimited plans and never have to worry about usage again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful