Postpaid to Prepaid

nashatnadeem

I recently switched my account from postpaid to prepaid. However, now I cannot see the last invoice. How can I make a payment against that?

All replies

• gramps28

Re: Postpaid to Prepaid

I believe prepaid accounts don't have detailed billing and you just have a due date

to make the payment. My prepaid account on another carrier is this way.

• nashatnadeem

Thanks gramps28.

However, my problem is a bit different. I have an outstanding payment against the last invoice that was issued to me and now I am unable to pay as I can't see details of the invoice

• gramps28

Out of curiosity did you have to sign up for a new MyTmobile account?

Also once you transferred to prepaid your post paid account was closed not giving

you access to it like once you port your number to another carrier. Basically you closed your postpaid account

and lost access. It doesn't make sense but that's what probably happened.

You may have to call support or contact them through messenger on Tmobile social media pages.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  • nashatnadeem

I wanted to close my postpaid account as I was relocating abroad. However, the customer services rep said that she will change it to prepaid so that whenever I revisit the US I can use the same number by just topping up the balance. And then she made the change after which I lost details of my postpaid account including the last unpaid invoice.

I came to this forum searching for answers but I guess I have to call their support team.

Thanks for your help.