Solved

Broken website - Oops we hit a snag and more! grrr

• 6 November 2019
  • 8 replies

Hello, as many others have posted I have encountered the Oops we hit a snag error when trying to upgrade or buy a new phone my issue occurs when I try to change my shipping address during checkout for the Note 10+

I even tried to reply to another thread that had same issue and I couldn't even reply to that support thread this support website and the main site are so gd damn broken. theres threads from OVER A YEAR AGO!!!

Seriously dude I have been having this issue for like 15 days now I just want to upgrade my damn phone also my issue is I don't have the physical credit card with me its back in Houston and Im in NYC and I wanted to update my shipping address to have the phone shipped here and I cant have it changed to reflect the address here in NYC and it is getting so frustrating I tried what that person above said to use old ZIP but I don't have any luck. How the hell can they let this go on for over a year now !!!! … I

Seriously tmobile I work in IT just let me give it a go I can probably fix your broken @ ss website in a day, you must be paying the site devs in free cellular service for them to not give 2 f's

EDIT LOL now I am having troubles even replying to this thread!!! https://i.imgur.com/QSJ29zE.png

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 8 November 2019, 17:56

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble. You should Community-2153​ so we can have our Tech Care folks file a Help Desk ticket for this issue. That'll get our web folks involved and get this fixed.

Badge

Seriously. Is there a FIX to this??????

Badge

Community-2153​ I can’t believe how long this error has been going on. I am having the same trouble tonight. It will not allow me to upgrade my son’s line even though he has JUMP and it says he is available for an upgrade. I DO NOT want to go to the store and pay extra when I should be able to do this on my own. Please, someone advise. 

What is Community-2153? That just goes back to this thread. I'd like to have the tech team look at a couple of things.....

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It's an old dead link that was on the previous forum that didn't get moved to the new forum.

yikes you guys. just came here for the same reason; I found community threads from 3 YEARS AGO with the same issue and every TMobile rep that joins is like “huh? i’ve never heard of that?” HOW

i’m literally TRYING TO GIVE YOU MONEY but I don’t want to call and I’m not near a store. You don’t even have basic chat function for customer support, just get like Intercom or something!! You’re an enterprise company!

YIKES. 

This does not look like its solved. Very disappointing.

Badge

Trying to get the billing address updated for a prepaid account. It says the change was successful, but it never actually changes. 

Customer Service couldn't make the change either. They said they would enter a ticket for it. 

For people who have an old billing address in their account and can't change it, this is making online payments, credit approvals, plan changes and ports fail.