Solved

Unable to create a T-Mobile ID, unable to verify PIN/Passcode at this time

• 3 November 2019
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I bought a T-Mobile pre-paid phone/SIM whilst I visited the U.S.

I was told that since I paid the amount required the phone would be unlocked.

The customer care representative charged me some additional $17 the last time I spoke with him, and he assured me the mobile will be unlocked.

I am now not in the U.S any more.

I went to the T-Mobile application and it kept asking me to log in or sign up, I tried signing up and towards the end it would ask me for my verification pin.

I keep getting "We are unable to verify your PIN/Passcode at this time. Please try again later." I have waited for around 8 hours (approximately). I still get the same message.

Can you please help me!

Below is the screenshot, it is the same if I try through the app or through the browser on the phone.

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 5 November 2019, 19:25

View original

6 replies

Tried linking this T-Mobile (forum) account as well. It sent me the OTP to my prepaid number but failed when I entered the PIN.

At wits end!

Tried the T-Mobile app and got the screenshot below

Tried going to my.t-mobile.com and got the below screenshot

I have managed to locate the 'Permanent Unlock' screen, I tried it, it says I am not eligible to unlock my phone.

Unlock Request #: 42053624

Handset Model : T-Mobile REVVLRY

Handset Make : Motorola

I can share mobile number and IMEI in private customer care chat, if required.

However, when I spoke to customer care while I was in the US, he assured me that I only needed to pay an additional $17 as I had a balance of $85 so that it would total a $100 recharge. I am not in the US and cannot call customer care and as per the above screenshots it is clear that I am unable to chat with T-Mobile customer care as well. Request you to look into the last call/conversation I made to customer care while I was in the US.

Screenshots of what I tried last:

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

That's no good you've been having so much trouble getting this unlocked. We have certain requirements that'll need to be met in order for the unlock process to happen. They're listed on our Unlock your mobile wireless device  page.

Hi,

I meet the requirements and have been in touch with T-Mobile

customer service they too have checked and confirmed I meet the

requirements.

I have received the unlock instructions email and I had to wait for 24

hours which will complete in 4 hours time, I will follow the instructions

and am hoping for the best.

Will write share if it is unsuccessful again!

Regards,

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Thanks for replying. I'm glad you're getting help and meet the requirements. I'm looking forward to your success unlocking this device.

My company is going to pay my phone bill but they need the passcode to get access.