Solved

Can't Text or Call

• 15 September 2019
  • 4 replies

I temporarily unlocked my phone because I'm currently overseas and wished to used a local sim. I have some business that requires that I receive texts on my US number however. When I'm using the local sim, everything works fine. When I switched back to the US sim, I couldn't receive call or texts. I know the sim is working, the data roaming works and I can send texts just fine. I can't call though, I receive a 'can't make outgoing calls while call barring is on' notification. I've tried removing call barring, but it seems TM devices don't have that feature.

I wanted to contact support directly, but I need to verify my account which of course requires I receive a text message. What do I do?

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 18 September 2019, 00:46

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey, @mrnotme​!

I hope that by now you've been able to get the call block removed. Not being able to receive texts make it hard to update features. Have you tried working with T-Force over Facebook or Twitter to see if they can get this handled via social media?

For the past 24 hours I have not been able to make a direct call, but I can FaceTime. Callers say it goes directly to voicemail but I have been able to receive FaceTime. Also receiving texts, but 90% of mine cannot be sent. I have had the same phone and service for a few years with rare problems and never for this long.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

which device do you have?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@tracybpratt Just checking in here. Have you been able to get a resolution or do you still need some assistance?