Solved

Unable to update my address

• 17 September 2019
  • 10 replies

Hi there.  I cannot update my address from the Profile page.  It shows my current address, but does not allow me to make any changes to it.  I can't click any buttons.  They're all greyed out.

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 20 September 2019, 15:29

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Are you trying to change it in the app or on MyTmobile?

Either or.  Both the website and iPhone app cause the same issue.  Cannot update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I just changed my address last month with MyTmobile and didn't have a problem.

Have you tried a different browser? I was using Firefox.

Userlevel 4

Hey there!

We're not seeing anything reported specifically with issues for address changes on a mass level, so it's likely a one off with your account for some reason.

Sounds like we may need to file a ticket, the easiest way to do that is just pop over to FB or Twitter and have T-Force take care of it! Links are in my signature!

-Lauren

Just tried changing my address through 3 different browsers and it still didn’t work.  I need to order something and not have it shipped to the wrong address! 

I was having same issue, ;ast week. Today I am able to enter new address and save but it does not hold the change. After I save it, it's still showing my old address. I am ho[ing this is going to update after a few hours like it says for the bi;l payments. But I didn't see a message stating the profile updates take time to update so it looks like there is a problem on their end.Im using the chrome browser. Btw

So I just came across this today and have to mention that I'm having similar issues with not being able to change my billing address after having moved houses while having already tried either the browser version of the site and the t-mobile app multiple times no matter how many times I've tried.

So I just came across this today and have to mention that I'm having similar issues with not being able to change my billing address after having moved houses while having already tried either the browser version of the site and the t-mobile app multiple times no matter how many times I've tried.

Okay that was weird now it finally worked this time?

Same problem: unable to update address/911

unable to get ANy customer service!

Badge

I have the same issue. It says change was successful, but it never changes. Customer service tried and could not change it either. They entered a ticket for it and suggested to try again next day. 
Thing is, I was trying to port my number from prepaid to postpaid and it's impossible. Customer service couldn't do it either. This may be why. 
I have to use my current address to pass the credit check for the new postpaid account, but when you port a number, the address on the new account has to match the old account or the port won't go through.
There is no way port to a postpaid account if the old billing address doesn't match the new address in your credit report.