T-mobile submitted my phone for unlock and its still locked after 6 days

mikeozz

I have a locked T-mobile galaxy s10. T-mobile submitted my phone for unlock and its still locked after 6 days. Customer service said it qualified for unlock and that I would hear back in 24 to 72 hours via email about the unlock and then 24 hours later I would be able to unlock the phone, that was on the 12th it is now the 18th. Its been well over 120 hours and I still have not gotten the email. I bought the phone with cash at a T-mobile store and have been using their service with that phone for 3 months, and their service with other phones for many more months than that. I need the phone unlocked because my new job I am about to start will require me to use different phone services at times. It's a little ridiculous that if you buy a phone up front with cash that its even locked at all.

Customer service said it qualified for unlock. I called again on 9/16 and the lady said it was submitted for unlock and that there was not much else they could do which seems a little ridiculous just unlock the phone. How long is this actually suppose to take? am I getting the run around?

All replies