Hey, T-Mobile Support Community! Back to School season is in full swing! The air is full of the scent of freshly cracked textbooks and pencil shavings, and the level of excitement for the first day of school is rivaled only by the excitement for the last day of school. Or maybe field trip day -- who doesn't love a field trip?
To get in the Back-to-School spirit, we want to hear your best school memories. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a "Back to School" memory – share any memory related to school. If you’re a parent, you can tell us who cried more -- you or the kiddo -- when you dropped them off on the first day. Were you an All Star QB who made the winning TD for the last game of the season? Did you have a favorite teacher, who really helped you become who you are today? We want to hear all the stories!
Up for grabs, we have one Magenta-fied "Back to School" kit to award. The Support Community Managers will review every story shared and select our favorite to win.
Here’s how it works:
Starting today, 8/28/2019, through 9/6/2019, post your favorite school memory in the comment section below. This story can be about anything related to school, PreK through College.
How to play:
- Post your favorite school memory in the comments below
- Come back to the thread 9/9/2019 to see if you’re the winner
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Open to 18+ in US/DC/PR.
- We must receive your school memory post by 11:59:59 PM PST 9/6/2019 to qualify. Limit one submission per person.
- Keep the memory family friendly. We were all kids once – and some of us might still be young at heart.
- Full list of official rules can be found here T-Mobile Back to School Story Search Rules