TooManyVoiceMssgsFoulsVisualVM

hewo

Says cant email server held records because too many

What do?

Why limitation count?

Denial to outsiders considered reconstructive "sorry fullhouse

That causes enormous repercussions communicate barring.

Do fix apk?

Otherwise unrealistic apk expectation performance real world conditions.

All replies

• hewo

Re: TooManyVoiceMssgsFoulsVisualVM

How do u offload the voice record on server having caller info date time durate phonenumber filesize?

Isn't that what's needed as file record?

• snn555

the best I can gather from your post is that you have too many voicemails. If you use the visual voicemail app you can save some of those to your phone and then delete them from actual voicemail. as far as anything else you said I don't comprehend because there must be a translation error.

• hewo

So I picked the caller "anonymous" that appeared 22 times and messaged my self 22 times, then download each amr, then utter confusion of individual code filename may or may not decipher call date timestamps. Don't know whether audio bit rate resolution gets demoted by mssg'g.

Apk needs more mass production ease like clicking numerous records and processing one transport destination be it local, cloud, direct recipient.

Biggy is deciding file has naming convention. The prefix is the caller's phone number but the suffix is some hash code possibly date time call stamp?

• snn555

I have absolutely no idea what you just said. Whenever I select a voicemail and save it it's saved as that. if you have 20 to voicemails from some anonymous caller then you can rename them or you can delete them or you can disregard them.

• hewo

Filename is 2parts

Prefix is caller number

Suffix is hash number represents call timestamp

Unhash that can u?

Or no comprehendo?

This edify is monitored

Unusual occurrence

New addition: darn shadow predict kybd really twisted audience. Gotta go back correct pivotal critical ai'd replacements.

E.g., decipher. "Biggy is deciphering ........" of my last post status edit permissivity expired

• hewo

This apk has been around neglecting said perform advancements

Not an indication of lead industry.

Please strive being top ok?

• tmo_mike_c

Sorry, I'm a bit confused about what you're trying to do exactly. Let's start here, is the problem that you have too many voicemail messages?

• hewo

LockedByExcessiveRecordsAccumilateButToSaveEachFileAudioFirstPriorRepositoryRecordsReductionIsBarredCatch22CantBudgeMeansCantSaveAudioFileAndHowToDecipherDefaultHashFileNamed?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

• tmo_mike_c

Hmm, I'm still not a 100% clear on what's going on. Is that an error message your receiving? If so, where are you going on your phone to get this message?

• hewo

apk will prohibit saving digital audio file by default naming convention until overload of vm is reduced.

translation means can not get file and instead must permanently delete without means to save a file of it 1st.

Bad design, yes?

• tmo_mike_c

What kind of phone are you using? What steps are you taking exactly to save the voicemails?

• hewo

Open tmobileVmRadioButtonSelectSingleRecordExportMenuFunctionExportAsEmailAttachmentSaveEmailReopenEmailOffloadAttachmentPlayAttachmentKillOriginal tmobileVmSingleRecordDoLoopTmobileVmRecordsStackDiminishesVmCapacityRenewedApk should script this to write each and every record in lieu of tedious do loop manually performed.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

• tmo_amanda

Hey there! It's super hard to understand what you're writing. I'm not sure if you're using a voice-to-text option, but it's extremely hard to get to the bottom of the issue. I understand that you're using a Samsung Galaxy phone. Do you know the model of the phone? It sounds like you may be trying to save some of the voicemails as a file before deleting from your voicemail box, is that right?

• hewo

yeah, you got my

drift!1tbInternalMemoryUnlockedS10+PieAllStockTheresNoProvisionsInTheTmobileVmApkToDepositFilesIntoRepositoryOfChoiceSoTheWorkAroundIsToDraftDepositEmailAttachmentThenSaveTheAttachmentIntoInternalMemoryAsFileThatsTheOnlyWayToWriteTheFileIntoInternalMemory

TheOtherHassleIsDecipheringTheLastSuffixStringFileNamingConvention

ItApparentlyDecodesBySomeEquationIntoPhoneCallDateTimeDuration

MaybeItCorrelatesThisInformationSimilarToExcelCalenderDating&TimeStamping?

• hewo

if there are excessive vm(s) on server then the apk refuses to do

anything except nag you to remove excessive vm on server.

that is poor design, right?

the apk is over-capacitated and can not operate as designed.

this means the number of vm must be reduced before the apk will cease

nagging.

but this means you will not be able to save the excessive file(s) that

1st must be removed from server to comply with apk demand nag.

bottom line: the excessive file(s) will not be saved as sacrificial

lambs to free the apk lockout by over-capacitation of vm(s)

• tmo_mike_c

They voicemail system isn't designed to hold unlimited voicemail messages so depending on how many you have, you'll get a notification that the voicemail is full. Are you looking to keep a lot of voicemail messages instead of deleting them? If so, you may be able to save the visual voicemails to the device.

• hewo

The vm ceiling count is undocumented and auto purging from the vm temporal stack is undocumented.Appears the vm apk is unintegrated to the server repositing vm.Vm been around too long.Carrier needs to default altruistically the reposit of all vm to client by file with ignore option.This frees the vm server stow duty.It provides client a deposited record.Accumulation of server vm is averted as files are auto deposited to client device immediately.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.