T-mobile smartwatch

magneto09875

Good morning, I'm trying to set up my t-mobile smartwatch even though I do not have a t-mobile phone does that matter that I don't have a t-mobile phone in order to set up my smartwatch? Also I'm not real famialer with smartwatches I'm a begnner at this, but I do have a couple of question's on my smartwatch. Firstly what is the network selection: As it show's to automatic or manual? GPRS connection what do I set it up to when needed or always? And GPRS transfers? Right now it's set up on when needed. Security settings sim securityt and or phone security? Connectivity mean?

Thank's I would appreciate it if someone can help me with this. Also would it matter that I don't have a t-mobile phone but even though my smartwatch is of t-mobile?

Thank's.

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: T-mobile smartwatch

Hey, magneto09875!

What kind of watch do you have and what kind of phone are you planning on syncing it to? Once I know that, I can help point you in the right direction to get it set-up!

• tmo_amanda

Hey there, magneto09875! Did you already get your watch set-up? If not, let me know what kind of watch you have and what type of phone you'd like to sync it to so I can walk you through it.

• magneto09875

No I haven't set up the T-mobile smartwatch just yet. And the type of phone I have is a Lg V40 Thinq phone and also would I need a sim card and also a memory card in order to use the type of smartwatch that I have and where can I buy the sim card and memory card at?

Thank you.

• magneto09875

Hey there, Amanda I had recently sent you a message on the type of phone that I have and to link it to my T-mobile smartwatch.  But also I was thinking on maybe seeing about opening a new account at T-mobile as to getting a new T-mobile phone. Not sure as to what types of phones that they may have since I have never been with T-mobile before?

• tmo_amanda

Good morning, magneto09875!

I'm sorry that I'm just now getting back to you. I'm not seeing the link to the type of watch; are you able to resend it? A memory card shouldn't be needed, but depending on the type of watch, a SIM or embedded SIM may be needed. Once I know the type of watch, I can let you know what type of phones work best with it.

• tmo_mike_c

Hi there!

I don't see the link to the watch you're using. Also, how are you looking the use the watch? Do you want a standalone number for it, or pair it with your phone?