Password

magenta1846076

Why is t_mobile such a pain in the neck with wanting passwords changed so often. I have had my Verizon account for 15 years with the same password. Is your security so week that you have to make users change their password for your protection, It truly is annoying!

All replies

• snn555

Re: Password

Really sure what the problem there is. I don't get asked to change my password but every 3 to 6 months. Seems like a reasonable amount of time.

• tmo_mike_c

Hmm, how often are you having to change it? It shouldn't be too frequent. Most changes that have to happen more often than normal are if you're locked out of the account.

• 865-399-3083

Preach! Dear T mobile: I WANT my old password back! This is completely insane. I don’t want 100,000 passwords! I honestly don’t mind if someone wants to log in and pay my bill. Let them. It’s fine. I am so livid right now and I’m glad I’m not alone.

• gramps28

Apparently you don't care about your phone number either by using it as your

user name in a public forum.

The person isn't going to pay your bill for you but port your number and order phones to a different address.