• 5 August 2019
  • 3 replies

how  do I find my pin number

icon

Best answer by terracotta333 6 August 2019, 20:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

If you are referring to the pin number for account security only you would know that.  T-Mobile does not store a PIN number we're if you forget it it can be sent to you.

Userlevel 1

Hi, Basically there is a designated PiN adding another layer of protection on each of every accnt,

for security reason there are some procedures that we may disclouse right away.We can definitely help you out.

Add or update a PIN/Passcode Retail or Our respective Team of expert may only add/modiy a PIN/Passcode

given your desired pin and w/ your authorization.  An SMS will be sent to the Primary Account Holder (PAH)/Billing Responsible Party (BRP),

informing them of their new passcode: “To protect your account, T-Mobile has updated your billing account passcode to a stronger one. Your new passcode is <PIN/Passcode>. For your security never share your PIN/Passcode.

Give us a call

Customer Care & Technical Support available 24/7

Wireless Postpaid TEX Support available 7 a.m -9 p.m. local time

From a T-Mobile phone: 611

Thank you

I too need my PIN. I was chatting with a T-Mobile agent (via chat /messenger) who told me they could not help me, that I had to login and look under "my Account" . I articulated that it was not there on mobile. There is not PIN. I think they thought I was talking about Password? And I thought maybe they were telling me it was available online but not in mobile? And really that whole exchange was 20 minutes and I had to run to my next meeting. So I finally get online instead of mobile and .... nope! No PIN. But the agent told me he couldn't get it for me? The response above totally contradicts that. Can you clarify?