Call logs missing 2 digits of area code

mabe0000

This is the first time I see this happens. After the current month of usage the call logs take away the first 2 digits of the area code. My phone is business and I can't even guess what they could be. Please help.

All replies

• darkloardsauron

Re: Call logs missing 2 digits of area code

Have you tried Settings > Call > Assisted Dialing and putting your area code in the "Area Code" field and checking "Enable Assisted Dialing" at the very top? I don't know if this will help, but I am not experiencing the problem and I have done these things. I hope it helps. If this helps please mark as answer mabe0000

• mabe0000

This is happening in my Call History from T-Mobile site. The current month usage shows all 10 digits. When I try the prior months the first two digits of the area code is missing.

I will try what you suggest but where do I find "Call". I did not see "Call" in Settings on my phone Samsung 9. I could not find Settings on MyTmobile site.

Please let me know.

• mabe0000

Some others have this problem too. I called T-Mobile support and the rep could not see the first 2 digits of the area code on my account from his side neither.He told me he heard some others had the same problem. He made a ticket but haven't heard anything in 2 weeks.

I just cleared the cache and did not help. Still the first 2 digits of the area code beyond the current month usage are missing.