My apps keep closing.

christastical

So, I recently got a LG Stylo 3 Plus as a hand me down from my sister. The screen is cracked, but for the most part, it works fine. For the most part, that is. A lot of apps crash immediately after opening (Google, Shazam, Nintendo Switch Online, etc.,). Keep in mind that the phone was formatted twice, and all of my apps are updated, as well as the phone itself.

If you're wondering why it's pink, I actually don't know of many support forums where you could change color. You know it had to be pink. Doo doo doo doo doo.

All replies

• syaoran

Re: My apps keep closing.

Cracked screans can register ghost touches that might be causing the issue.  Some of those apps you mentioned are also heavy resource hogs.  If the older device can't meet the performance demand the apps need to run, the app will usually force close.

• snn555

having on the Stylo 3 plus with its small 2 gigabytes of RAM I can tell you that if you have more than two or three apps open one of them is going to drop out of memory and reload or crash and you will have difficulty opening more than two or three apps at a time.

• tmo_lauren

There's some great information in the comments above!

Unfortunately it is likely either ghost touches, too taxing on the devices resouses/resources for some apps, or even a combo.

I wish there was more we could do. And excellent font color choice, by the way.