What's working? What's not working?

tmo_amanda

question mark.PNG

Just as the title suggests, we want to know what's working well for you on the Support Community and what could use a little extra work. We know there are problems and we're actively trying to fix them. Maybe you hit some snags when replying to an existing post or it takes way too long to create a new post. No matter how minute the issue may seem, let us know below!

All replies

• dc5fan

Re: What's working? What's not working?

OK, I'll bite. I don't think it's my laptop doing this, but MOST of the time when I start typing a new post, or to answer a post, the page jumps towards the top a bit. I have the same problem with two other sites. Now when I started this post the page stayed put.

Has the EDIT been removed? My eyesight is terrible withe the eye problems that I have , and I misspell words that I don't proofread my post. I can't go back to fix them. I use to have this problem when I was going to Catholic school, in the day, and those nuns could be vicious!

And now, the proverbial APP! If ANY of the Moderators or/and Pillars can relay any info when we poor prepaid accounts can have complete access to that darn thing would be appreciated. Happy 4th of July!

• dc5fan

Well, it made a liar out of me! There's the EDIT buttaon! I think I know why EDIT doesn't show, but I'm at a loss to describe it.

• aiharkness

I'm having the issue that I think is the same as dc5fan describes -- The top of the text entry box for a reply is up in the banner or header--or whatever it is called-- across the top of the page.  My response is hidden and I have to scroll to see it.  Sometimes, I'm not sure what I do to cause it, the page scrolls back up and I have to move it down again to see my response.

I'm having the browser error "can't find page" or something like that a lot and have to reload the page once or twice to get it to load.   That could be on my end.

Sometimes when I respond my response doesn't show.  I have to leave the page and navigate back to it again to see my response.  I think there was one time when my response didn't load at all, but I can't be sure that one wasn't my fault.

I have been away from the forum for a while and I'm still figuring out the new system.  It seems I'm automatically subscribed to threads that are on the page when I visit the site, or threads I open, I'm not sure.   I don't see a way to subscribe to a thread, though maybe it is there and I haven't figured it out.   I would like to subscribe to forums and threads I choose rather than be automatically subscribed to threads---if that is what is happening.

I'm using a WIN10 device for the most part, fully up to date, and Edge browser.  I use a VPN and an ad-blocker, but I have the ad-blocker disabled on the T-Mobile sites. 

Sometimes I visit the forum from and iPhone XS with whatever the latest OS version, and using either the Safari browser or Edge.   I haven't used that enough to know of any issues, or whether the issue I first mention is happening there or not.

One last thing, and it could be me.  The first 90% or so of the page loads fast, and then that last bit drags out.   The screen names for the members posting in the thread are among those last bits that drag out to the last.  Not a big deal, could be something on my end, but you asked.

• syaoran

I access this forum using Edge, because it is the only reliable browser that works on this site.  Loading times would be a nice improvement.  They aren't bad but definitely could be better.  A dark mode/theme option would also be nice. 

• magenta9336990

why cant i add a new line to my account? anytime i try, they tell me to call to make some changes to my account.

• pj1983

I've tried to contact "My Team" several times using the link provided, but all I've received is a "Our systems aren't working" response.

• notimpressed

The T-Mobile Customer Service policy and culture is what is not working. Typically in the customer service realm, employees tend to side with colleagues rather than being neutral. My experience with the team of experts has always been positive, but ultimately, when this expertise leads to mishap, the customer is the one left with the sole responsibility. I called in for assistance to insert a sim card into a Tab A device, for which I just added a data plan. Under the recorded instruction of a technical expert, the sim card was apparently inserted incorrectly. I was then advised to visit a store (106 MOTT STREET) to gain further assistance. It was literally was 2 seconds in, before I experienced the unfortunate RACIST attitude and annoyance to actually help my plight. The store rep , JUN, instantaneously concluded after using scotch tape that the card was stuck and that I could not be helped. I immediately called back the team of experts and after being passed on the phone for approximately 35 minutes, I was basically told by the supervisor, JOSH, that I should have known that the card could not fit and since I was the one that physically placed it in, even under explicit instructions from a T-Mobile employee, the device could not be replaced. After I ended the long winded call and left the store, it took me 2 minutes to get the card out. I called back the team of experts to inform the supervisor. He pulled out all the bells and whistles but it was to late.

There are three issues that clearly needs to be addressed within this establishment. 1) Racist employees. 2) The unwillingness for employees to take responsibility, whether it may be bad advice, inaccurate instructions etc. 3) The willingness to default to blaming the customer.  I have been a loyal customer for 4 years, after this experience, I will be moving on. T-Mobile is not the place for me.