Poor Coverage in Building - Downtown Columbus Ohio 43215

chimley

Good Afternoon

I work in a building in downtown Columbus Ohio.  My coworkers and I all have TMobile.  In the last month, we have noticed a huge performance hit in our mobile data while at work.  Although we understand that it could be a congestion problem, it seems to be a lot worse off then that. 

My other coworkers have been on Tmobile longer then I have and stated that the performance was fine until this month.  Based on the OpenSignal Application that he had on his phone, he stated that there used to be a TMobile tower (or repeater/device) at the Nationwide Building, and it no longer seems to be there.

Is there a way to check if maybe there was a device that was placed here by TMobile and maybe it's not functioning anymore?

Thanks

All replies

• makaritur

It looks like there is a tower located close by, but T-Moble is nolonger renting from them see following information.

Citicasters Co. Cell Site

Antenna Structure

Structure Type: Building

Latitude / Longitude: 39.969444 / -83.002778

Street: #1 Nationwide Plaza

City, State: Columbus, OH

Height

Overall Height Above Ground: 200.5 meters

Overall Height Above Ground Without Appurtenances: 146.8 meters

Elevation of Site Above Mean Sea Level: 228.9 meters

Overall Height Above Mean Sea Level: 429.4 meters

Information

Owner: Citicasters Co.

Attention to: Wnci -- 47741 - Columbus, Oh

2625 S. Memorial Drive, Suite A

Tulsa, OK 43215

2625 S. Memorial Drive, Suite A

Tulsa, OK 43215

Phone: 9186644581

E-mail: fcccontact (AT) clearchannel (DOT) com

2 of 2 people found this helpful
        • chimley

Awesome..

T-Mobile folks.. is there anything that can be done about this?  Anything we can do?

• tmo_amanda

Hey, chimley!

I'm not seeing an in-building tower within the Nationwide building, however, as previously mentioned, there's one close by. The tower that's near the Nationwide building clearly isn't cutting it. Since it sounds like there are a good amount of people experiencing issues within the area, I'd recommend that you Contact Us so we can make the engineers aware of the issue. If you chat with other T-Mobile customers in the area, it's best they give us a call as well so we can see the wide impact of the lack of signal in the area.