how do i get max hotspotdata on USA holiday

bro-01

this summer my kids and i will go to usa and travel by camper.

i want to use my laptop and the 5 phones.

an old iphone will be the hotspot.

what is the best way for maximum data?

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: how do i get max hotspotdata on USA holiday

That's my kind of road trip, bro-01! Since you'll be using an iPhone for a hotspot instead of an actual hotspot device, a complete mobile plan is needed vs an internet only plan. That being said, I recommend one of our Simply Prepaid plans. Here are all the details about the plan along with the pricing here: T-Mobile.

Take a look at the info I passed along and let me know if you have any other questions about the plan.

• bro-01

thx amanda,

too bad the amount of hotspot data is limited at 10GB!

all prepaid options are possible, even unlimited. But when it comes to hotspotting it is very low.

is there now way to expand the hotspot data to let's say 80GB?

you know these youngsters....

• tmo_amanda

Haha, that's understandable, bro-01! You may think about getting a dedicated hotspot so that you can utilize our mobile internet plans. With our mobile internet plans and a mobile internet device (not a smartphone), the max data plan available is 22 GB for $85. 80GB is a ton of data, but then again some kiddos can use that up pretty fast. 

• bro-01

For that option (North America Simple Choice Mobile Internet UNL Data with 22GB 4G LTE

Simple Choice Prepaid Mobile Internet Unl Data w/ 22GB 4G LTE) I need a hotspotdevice in stead of an old iphone6?

and for calling i need another prepaid card?

can't i better buy two simply prepaid sim's? 2 lines means 2 cards?

sorry lot of questions, guess it's not so simple ;-)