Band 12 Booster

dwnoble

I have seen several older post from customers who were, and were not, able to get the elusive Duo+ signal booster that will work with band 12. I live in an area where my best signals are from bands 12 and 71. Despite being told each time I would receive a band 12 capable unit, I am on my third D32-24NU booster. It does not receive band 12. Through a little research, I have figured out I likely need a D32-21266 unit. Customer service doesn't seem to have a clue when it comes to these devices. I sent a screenshot showing that my phone only receives bands 12 and 71 but was sent a third non band 12 compatible unit. Has anyone, recently, been able to get one of these units? Any suggestions on how one can be obtained?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Band 12 Booster

You would definitely need the Duo if you are trying to utilize B12. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, please use the links in my signature to message our T-Force team so we can take a look at why the correct device is not being sent to you.

• dwnoble

Re: Band 12 Booster

I have called and tried over Facebook. I am being told the unit is out of stock and I can check back in two weeks. Unless I use my AT&T hotspot, my T-Mobile phone is pretty much worthless at my house. Others have stated they are unable to obtain the boosters through customer support, they have to go through technical support.