My Prepaid Account Login Issue

siyijiang

I am having trouble to login in my prepaid account on the T-Mobile website. When I tried to log in, it said that "We have run into an issue when linking this number to the profile. Please contact our Care experts at 1-877-778-2106 to get this resolved." I went to the store twice. The staff there said he had sent a ticket and I asked me to create a new account after 3 working days with a different e-mail address. I just tried to recreate a new account and the T-mobile website showed the phone number had been registered in another account, which I think is my original account. Currently, I am unable to see any information about my account. I can only refill my account without receiving any receipt through email, which is actually very confusing and inconvenient. What can I do now? I am really tired to make phone calls or go to the store several times, without having my trouble resolved.

PS: the staff told me that the pre-paid account cannot use the APP.

Does anyone have the same trouble as I do? How is it resolved?

All replies

• dc5fan

Re: My Prepaid Account Login Issue

I use the Pay As You Go $3 a month plan. Pretty well know all about the app! Have you tried to call Customer Service (611)? If you do pick TROUBLESHOOTING. Some prepaid accounts seem to get through, and some don't. I have to bounce back and forth from phone service to WiFi. It is VERY frustrating at times. There are 2 types of T-Mobile stores. Corporate and 3rd party. I stick with the corporate stores.

• tmo_mike_c

Ah, we really want you to be able to use your account how you want. Has anyone checked on your ticket status? How long ago did you file it?

• tmo_mike_c

Hi there!

Was this resolved please check out my previous post and let us know how things are going.

• siyijiang

Hi!

Thanks for your post! I am busy with my midterm. Sorry for not replying in time.

I've tried login on the T-Mobile website just now. It seems that it is still not connected to my phone number. I would like to go to the T-Mobile store again this weekend to see if the staff over there could help me directly.

PS: I have my ticket number, but no one has checked the status of that ticket. I do not know how to do so, but the staff of T-Mobile store just told me to create new account when I went to the store last time. I've tried several days ago and I am sure that does not work to solve the problem.

Thank you!

Best Wishes,

Siyi Jiang