The GIF that keeps on giving

tmo_chris

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words and it made me think, how many words is a GIF worth? It's like, a bunch of pictures back to back played really fast but not quite a video. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we could kind of do something similar to what we have going on over at the Word Association thread. Someone will post a GIF and the next person will post another GIF that is related to the one above in some way. Get creative! It could be a GIF from a movie and the next person could post another GIF from that movie. It could be a GIF where someone is dancing, and the next person could post another dancing GIF. The possibilities are endless!! All are welcome to post as long as you pronounce it the correct way... who cares how the creator of the GIF says it, we all know he's wrong too.

side note: Let's keep the GIFs family friendly. The internet is already full of stuff that isn't.

I'll start it out with one of my all time favorite gifs!

corgi.gif

To post a GIF

1. Find a GIF you like on the interwebs
    2. Right click it and save it somewhere on your computer
    3. Reply to this thread and click the "Insert Image" button in the top bar ans select your GIF to upload

All replies