LG G6 texting options

dancejunky

For one of my contacts, the schedule sending and the forwarding options are missing. They are present for all my other contacts. What's up with that?

All replies

• snn555

Re: LG G6 texting options

Is this a domestic or international number and is the phone number in the same format as everybody else's? I'm just taking a guess.

• dancejunky

It's a domestic number, and the phone converts all phone numbers to the same format.

On Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 5:42:39 AM CDT, snn555 <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

LG G6 texting options

reply from snn555 in Magenta Lounge - View the full discussion

Is this a domestic or international number and is the phone number in the same format as everybody else's? I'm just taking a guess.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Magenta Lounge by email or at T-Mobile Support

Following LG G6 texting options in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

• snn555

It may have something to do with different carriers.

• dancejunky

Huh? The contact I'm having trouble with is my daughter, and we're sharing a T-Mobile account.

On Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 7:17:10 PM CDT, snn555 <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

LG G6 texting options

It may have something to do with different carriers.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

|

• snn555

Assuming there are no message blocking features enabled on that line I would contact T-Mobile through t force on Twitter or Facebook. You might also attempt to contact your team of experts for your regional division through the T-Mobile app messaging feature.

• dancejunky

I have no idea who that might be. I think I'll just take it to the T-Mobile store so I can show them what it's doing.

On Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 8:32:46 PM CDT, snn555 <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

LG G6 texting options

Assuming there are no message blocking features enabled on that line I would contact T-Mobile through t force on Twitter or Facebook. You might also attempt to contact your team of experts for your regional division through the T-Mobile app messaging feature.

|

• tmo_lauren

Hmm

Were you able to speak to the store and find anything out?

• dancejunky

I've been swamped with work, so I haven't been there yet.

On Monday, April 15, 2019, 2:47:12 AM CDT, tmo_lauren <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

LG G6 texting options

reply from tmo_lauren in Magenta Lounge - View the full discussion

Hmm

Were you able to speak to the store and find anything out?

|

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going.

• dancejunky

Thanks, but nothing has changed yet, only because I'm too swamped with work to get over to the T-Mobile store.

On Thursday, April 18, 2019, 11:07:57 AM CDT, tmo_chris <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

LG G6 texting options

reply from tmo_chris in Android products - View the full discussion

Just checking in here to see how things are going.

Start a new discussion in Android products by email or at T-Mobile Support

|

• tmo_chris

I get that Have you by any chance tried deleted that contact and adding it as new again?

• dancejunky

Ooh, no I didn't think of that. Will try it now.

On Thursday, April 18, 2019, 5:06:55 PM CDT, tmo_chris <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

LG G6 texting options

I get that  Have you by any chance tried deleted that contact and adding it as new again?

|

• dancejunky

I just tried it, but it didn't work. My only options are view contact, edit recipients, quick reply, insert smiley, block number, discard, and turn read notification off.

On Thursday, April 18, 2019, 5:06:55 PM CDT, tmo_chris <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

LG G6 texting options

I get that  Have you by any chance tried deleted that contact and adding it as new again?

|

• tmo_mike_c

We understand you've been busy with work, but we also wanna make sure this taken care of. Please let us know if you were able to take a trip to the store for some face-to-face help.

• dancejunky

How about I just let you know when I do it? I'll probably be able to get over there on Monday.

On Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 10:09:59 AM CDT, tmo_mike_c <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

LG G6 texting options

reply from tmo_mike_c in Android products - View the full discussion

We understand you've been busy with work, but we also wanna make sure this taken care of. Please let us know if you were able to take a trip to the store for some face-to-face help.