Solved

Unwanted Message blocking?

• 6 April 2019
  • 7 replies

When I try to text my friend that has an android I get  Free Msg: Unable to send message - Message Blocking is active. Is there a way to fix this?

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 9 April 2019, 15:03

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5

Yes you can disable message blocking on your account.

Userlevel 4

The document below will give some info on how to disable message blocking!

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1712

The document link just takes me to the support home page. Help!

Finally found out why some of our text messages were being blocked.Seems TMobile added some new block settings and they were turned on automatically. Their coding for those settings was totally screwed up. Once I turned them off, works fine. Customer  service was useless, did not even mention new settings.Thanks to google I found out about them.

How did you turn them off? I am having this same problem with my most important contact. 

Badge

Finally found out why some of our text messages were being blocked.Seems TMobile added some new block settings and they were turned on automatically. Their coding for those settings was totally screwed up. Once I turned them off, works fine. Customer  service was useless, did not even mention new settings.Thanks to google I found out about them.

Where did you find these, Customer support has been no help and I have two kids that now can no longer reach me in an emergency!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact TMO through either Facebook or Twitter and ask them to look into the blocking on both watches. the FB/T route lands you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents.