Suggestion to access T-Mobile site

dc5fan

Yesterday I was instructed to clear cache and update my Google Chrome. I wound up uninstalling and reinstall GC. That still didn't allow me complete access to the site. All I needed to do was ADD FUNDS to my account.

My laptop has Windows 10. I have Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge as browsers. I went to Edge. I had no problem. I wound up to ADD FUNDS through Edge. I was sent an email regarding the charge to my credit card, and this morning I was sent a message regarding the transaction to my account.

I have a computer with Windows 7 that has Google Chrome and IE. I was able to get full access through both browsers. As far as the app goes it is useless at this time. Sure would like to know what is going on with Windows 10 GC.

All replies

• snn555

Re: Suggestion to access T-Mobile site

This is an on ongoing saga.  until they figure out who is affected why they are affected and how to fix it I'm still using Google chrome mobile on my phone to access tmobile.com. There is a desktop view as well for the mobile version if you tap on the three dots at the top right-hand corner of the screen of the browser you can choose desktop view.

• dc5fan

It sure is isn't it! I have Google Chrome on my laptop. It won't let me have full access to the T-Mobile site. All I need for full access is to ADD FUNDS. I am very happy for you that you have access.Now I have other sources. And they work.

• tmo_chris

I am using Chrome and Windows 10 and have no issues accessing my account. When one browser works and not the other, the issues is usually with that specific browser and the cache of that browser. I think this may have more to do with the cache of the browser more than it has to do with the operating system . What specifically is happening when you access the site with Chrome on your Windows 10 pc?

• dc5fan

I clear cache and cookies from the browser. sign in T-Mobile.com> Welcome page> My Account Status> REFILL ACCOUNT> Refill account> USE CREDIT CARD> bounced back to my.t-mobile.com/home . It was suggested to me to try another browser. Since I have Windows 10 I go to Microsoft Edge. No problem! In like Flint! This is on my laptop. In another room I have a Windows 7 Pro computer. Using Google Chrome no problem! I then try IE, again, no problem! And I never had to clear cache or cookies. The app is totally useless. So far, I have 3 sources to add funds to my account. Thanks for sending me a post. Now I am wondering if any others can go through these steps if nothing else works.