Overcharged 10x

lukefeistamel

I have pay as you go. I put $30 on it. After 2 phone calls (the longest was 14 min) my account balance was $0. Both calls were domestic. I did at most 5 texts in that time. I went into the T Mobile store and they couldn't help me. They told me to call 611. I called 611 and the rep could only find that I was charged for the two phone calls, ($1.40 was the highest charge I got), but he couldn't tell me where the other $27 disappeared to. Every time I try to check my usage or use T Mobile support it sends me to a black page that says "Something's not right." That's exactly how I feel about T Mobile! Something is definitely not right with this company. I wish I chose AT@T instead. I want my money back or I will file a complaint with the BBB.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Overcharged 10x

I'm so bummed those funds just vanished, but there's gotta be a way to find that. Might need to have a Help Desk ticket filed for your account to see what happened on the back end. You should reach out to our T-Force team using Facebook or Twitter. They can help shine some light on this and sort this out.