Awful service VERY often

_lmb

For the past few months my signal/coverage has been absolutely awful. I get like two to three days of normal (perfect) coverage, but then I get about a week of little to no coverage at all. What frustrates me about this the most is that I never had any issues with service at home, but this issue has been going on for about four months now.

On days of little/no service, it ranges from no bars at all to having all bars and 4glte, but nothing will work even if I restart my device or use airplane mode as a refresh. If I go to other cities, it works just fine.

All replies

• snn555

Re: Awful service VERY often

while you can contact T-Mobile to find out if there is some modernization going on your area I did experience the exact same thing for almost six months. Now it seems that the work is over in my speeds have drastically increased.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • dragon1562

I know it was mentioned already by snn555 but it sounds like T-mobile may be doing some upgrades in your market. I would contact T-mobile directly to find out and file a service ticket so that it is on their radar as an issue. T-mobile can be reached by dialing 611 on your T-mobile device. You can also speak with the T-force team over social media sites like Facebook or Twitter if that is more convenient to you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • magenta4498550

T-Mobile has the WORST coverage of any carrier.  Wish I had never switched from AT&T.  You may pay a little more but at least you can use your phone.  I do not recommend this carrier unless you are in a very large city and then you may have issues with dropped calls even there.

• dragon1562

I personally haven't had a poor experience with T-mobile. In the beginning, they were bad and I may have agreed but I get 5 bars of LTE with great speeds in a town with just 700 people. They have better coverage than Verizon in this town. Like all things in life coverage is area dependent but throughout my travels in the US and abroad T-mobile has done a fairly sufficient job for a carrier of their size. Especially considering the fact that they don't have nearly the amount of resources or customer base as other national carriers.

• snn555

27 miles into the countryside near a creek, and I have 4 bars of lte.  So.....yeah, not a city or a town.

Ymmv.

• _lmb

I've never had problems with it till Hurricane Maria. T-Mobile is currently one of the best carriers here. AT&T is is good, I guess, but in my experience T-Mobile is way better, even when traveling to the states, I had better coverage than my cousin who had AT&T till recently.