Unable to login to my prepaid account

magenta7549822

So far I haven't been able to login to my TMobile prepaid be account, and on the 28th of February it'll be 2 month of being unable to login and view account details. When I do check the mobile app it gives me this message "sorry we're not ready for you yet. We're working on improving our app experience" , and the website on several different browsers including chrome, Firefox , Microsoft edge, and internet explorer signing in it appears it does work at first but recycling me back to the main screen as if it didn't take, and I do it again to make sure it wasn't a mistake on my end. Its been like this for close to two months now. I even tried to call at times only to get trouble shooting tips. I need help trying to fix this issue anyone have tips? My current phone is a Nokia six ta-1025

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Unable to login to my prepaid account

Hey there! Sorry you are having trouble getting into your account The issue you are seeing with the app is actually the expected behavior while we work to improve the prepaid experience via the app. With the issue you are having with the site, this is actually a known issue and we have a workaround. Please call us and mention to the agent you speak with to look at internal document DOC-442825 for the exact steps on how to fix this for you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful