Locked Phone

magenta7755127

My phone is locked...I tried my passwords and no chance. I called customer service and was on hold for 25 minute. then there was a voice message that they are closed. Call back in the morning. And we have a family emergency right now....

All replies

• snn555

Re: Locked Phone

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • syaoran

It depends on the type of lock you are referring to.  If it is a password you set during or acter the device setup, the device can be factory reset.  Android devices will factory reset if you get your PIN/pattern, fingerprint wrong so many times.  You can still answer incoming calls even if your device is locked though.

• tmo_amanda

Happy Friday, magenta7755127!

Were you able to get your phone unlocked? I'm sorry you happened to give us a call while we were closed especially considering you had a family emergency. If for some reason you need to get in touch with us while 611 is closed, you can work with T-Force via Facebook or Twitter. They're available 24/7 including most holidays.

If your phone is still locked, please let us know what type of lock you're encountering and type of phone you're using.