1 of 1 people found this helpful
You won't have LTE since you turned off your Enable LTE option.
Then follow this instructions to turn on your Wi-Fi calling to your device.
- Register your E911 address at My T-Mobile.
- Turn on Wi-Fi and connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling.
- If you have an iPhone with an eSIM, tap the line you're making changes to.
- Tap the slider next to Wi-Fi Calling on this phone to turn Wi-Fi Calling on.
- Tap Update Emergency Address.
- Enter your E911 address and tap Save.
Updating the E911 address is a good idea. You should give that a shot and test it out to see if that fixes the issue.
Any luck with updating your E911 address? If you've updated it and are still having issues, please let us know.
My 911 information was correct, but I went through the process again. Works sporadically. Like right now, WiFi calling was not enabled. I turned off the LTE option, and immediately T-Mobile WiFI appeared on my phone. I just turned LTE back on, and the WiFi calling display disappeared.