Home touch buttons

zippy1960

How do I get the home touch buttons to stay on all the time, for all apps, everywhere?

All replies

• snn555

Re: Home touch buttons

What phone are you using?

You may find settings for navigation buttons under display or accessibility settings.

• syaoran

As mentioned, most Android devices have the option in Settings under Accessibility.  Most LG devices have a dot on the left of the Navbar that when pressed, keeps the Navbar showing.  Most Samsung devices have the option under Settings, Display, Navigation Bar.

• zippy1960

It's an LG V30. Turning it on with the dot on the navbar only keeps it

showing temporarily, and settings only lets you turn it on/off per app,

which also doesn't keep it on reliably. I want it on all the time... IOW I

hate this feature. It causes unnecessary swipes and taps.

• syaoran

Full screen aspects and some apps override it.  Youtube is really annoying in that respect on the V30.  That is something you should bring up on LG's forum.  They have it that way for whatever reason.  In some cases, tapping the dot to off and then swiping the bar back out and retapping it does work.  As soon as you close the app though, it goes back to normal. 

• tmo_mike_c

I have this phone and I kinda fussed with this feature a bit until I got used to it. When you search "Home touch buttons" in the Settings, there's an option to enable it for individual apps by filliping the switch on the right side.