No voice or data at large corporate site in Stamford, CT

jw63121

I work at the same corporate site (777 Long Ridge Road, Stamford) as was mentioned in another thread from 1 1/2 years ago.  I switched to T-Mobile not 2 weeks ago and noticed, even after the original thread was posted, there is no voice or data available once I enter the site.  I can get data through our corporate WiFi but it looks like Wifi calling is blocked.  So no voice reception at all.  I have to rely on my ATT business cell for mobile coverage when onsite.   I don't understand how this situation has persisted where AT&T and Verizon have strong signals here.  This is a 3 office building site and a corporate headquarters.  Lots of potential customers for T-Mobile and other existing customers like myself who are dead in the water contemplating returning to ATT.  A T-Mobile support rep told me that nothing would be done to increase coverage until 5G is installed at the end of 2019.  That is not a satisfactory answer.  Can T-Mobile arrange for roaming on ATT in this part of Stamford?  Can't something be done to provide coverage?

All replies