Trade-in Issue

magenta7489544

Last year, I switched 4 lines from Spring to T-mobile. I had some difficulties to process my trade-in and reimbursement of balance left in Sprint, so talked with customer service several times. Eventually, I sent 2 of my phones and email directly my last bill from sprint to tmsolution@yaengage.com as instructed. Now, so far nothing happen. Even my trade-in was not processed yet. I just lost my phones at this stage. How can I get trade-in value plus reimbursement as promised?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Trade-in Issue

Oh boy that's no good. We do have an escalation process for the trade-in process. When did you start the process? Have you reached out to us recently to have our team investigate where the process is getting hung up?

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Please let us know if you still need help.

• magenta7489544

I sent final bill on 10/10. It is too annoying for me to keep saying same thing all the time. I talked to CS a few times and went to store to handle this issue. And, 10/10 was the date that I thought it is resolved. Please let me know what I should do.

• tmo_chris

That is a really long time ago We are going to need to dive deeper into this to see what is going on. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, please use this links in my signature to message our T-Force team. They will be able to do a full audit of your account to see what happened with these old trade-ins.