No Service in 93225 For Weeks Now...

dnyberg2

A large group of residents that rely on T-Mobile service in Pinion Pines, CA have gone without service for over two weeks now. 

Many have burned up the phones and logged complaints as I have, to no avail.  One person says T-Mobile told them that the tower got "frozen up" but the local forestry officials wont allow them up the mountain to fix the problem.   While that may be true, it is also true that lot of people go up these mountains around here on foot and snowmobile so why isn't T-Mobile on their way up this mountain to fix their broken tower??

If the issue persists until spring or early summer, is T-Mobile going to refund those of us that live up here our monthly service fees for lack of service?  I don't use T-Mobile anywhere but my house because it is (or was) one of the few services that actually works like they say.  No it doesn't work at all.

I wonder if any T-Mobile employees read these posts and if so if they will moved to action before good weather...

And what the heck is the deal with the My T-Mobile website??  Will it ever get fixed?  Its been down for months as far as I can tell.